Veterans In Pain, (V.I.P.), is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected of those individuals that visit our website and make use of our online facilities and services accurate, confidential, secure and private. We will NEVER sell or share any information procured through the trust you have placed in our services, with or to any 3rd party entity - and our VeteransInPain.org emails are encrypted and HIPAA Certified.
Through the use of www.VeteransInPain.org you are herein consenting to the following data procedures expressed within this agreement.
Collection of Information:
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, and other identifying factors
- billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you donate to our program or potential purchase of product and/or partnered product. Your financial account payment information are never maintained on our server, nor collected or archived, but instead simply processed via PayPal or selected processing service for funds transfer purposes only.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
- Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of our application, surveys, completed membership forms,emails or otherwise.
- It is the intent of this site to use personal information ONLY for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
- Our server may gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service, however will in no way ever be documented or referred to in any way by Veterans In Pain V.I.P.
- It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
- Use of Information Collected: Veterans In Pain V.I.P. may collect and use of your entered email address and subscriptions to assist in the distribution of newsletters and services or to ensure locations of services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.VeteransInPain.org . Veterans In Pain may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
- Veterans In Pain does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties. EVER.
- Veterans In Pain V.I.P. may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of interest may be most popular to our visitors or the general public.
- Veterans In Pain may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Veterans In Pain and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Veterans In Pain; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.VeteransInPain.org and/or the general public.
- Children Under Age of 13 Veterans In Pain does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
- Unsubscribe or Opt-Out : All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to TeamVIP@veteransinpain.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
- Security: Veterans In Pain V.I.P. shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
- The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. In addition, Veterans In Pain is a licensee of TRUSTe.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us:
Telephone Number: 310-878-2496
Veterans In Pain
28050 Liana Ln
Valencia, California 91354