Thank you for your interest in Veterans In Pain V.I.P. as a way to give back to our country’s Veterans suffering from chronic pain, the invisible legacy of war.
A central component to our program is that the personal experiences of our VIP Physicians as well as members of your office support team are just as fulfilling, and comfortable with our facilitation process, as the experiences of our VIP Veterans.
Our vision is a combined effort on all fronts to create a meaningful experience in uniting Interventional & Alternative specialists with our country’s heroes, while creating long-term change in the accessibility of Regenerative solutions for Veterans on a national scale.
We look forward to communicating personally at any point along the way, and again, offer our deepest gratitude for your extended generosity and dedication in support of our returning service men and women suffering from chronic pain.
WHAT IS VETERANS IN PAIN V.I.P.
Veterans In Pain - (V.I.P.) is an IRS Nationally-Certified 501(c)3 Nonprofit, empowering Veterans through information and access to Interventional and Alternative solutions for chronic pain - by connecting volunteer VIP Physicians with our country’s Heroes, nationwide.
Since its establishment in 2018, VIP has facilitated over $1,000,000 in value of services to Veterans suffering intractable chronic pain.
Veterans In Pain is:
* GuideStar Platinum-Certified Nonprofit * Certified Resource of DOD Sanctioned National Resource Directory * Certified-Resource of Wounded Warrior Project * Regenexx Physician Network – Endorsed * Regenerative Medicine Foundation, Member * Interventional OrthoBiologics Foundation IOF, Endorsed & American Academy/Association of Orthopedic Medicine, Endorsed
V.I.P.’s Origin and Summary of Mission:
Founder, Micaela Bensko interviewed on ‘Edge on Regenerative’ Start at 2:19 "Pro Bono Medical Solutions for Veterans in Pain" ERM EP 46 ft. Micaela Bensko, CEO & Founder of VIP The personal journey of our Founder is here: https://youtu.be/FdVT_wCTHmw
V.I.P. - PHYSICIAN WORKFLOW - BILLING:
VIP Physicians provide consultation and professional services pro bono to the Veteran. However, if approved by the Veteran, Physician may submit billable services as insurance-only. See #3 of Physician Workflow below for more information.
Essential to our VIP Physician Workflow is that our physicians remain in complete control of the treatment process, and never bare the burden of hard cost expenses.
VIP - PHYSICIAN WORKFLOW:
1. Once we declare candidacy of a VIP Veteran Applicant, we will submit the patient-summary with Veteran's contact information the Physician.
3. If approved for treatment, please notify VIPof any required product or device needed to move forward with the Veteran's procedure(s). Have your current distributor connect with us so we may introduce our program and the benefits of donating, which also helps decrease the hard cost expenses if such donations are not procured.. If a donation from your current distributor is not possible, please allow us to connect you with one of our official partners who may be willing to do so. Our goal is for our participating physicians to avoid any outlay of expenses by donating their services to our program.
4. Postoperatively is where V.I.P. steps back in and coordinates postoperative multidisciplinary solutions available at no cost to our V.I.P. Veterans through our partnerships including • Chord Health • Amp Recover, virtual online physical therapy platforms • Naturopathic Guidance through certified & dedicated practitioners • psychological and emotional support through our “V.I.P. Cell Mate” Zoom program - uniting our program’s post-operative Veterans with our V.I.P. ‘Sponsors’ for the first 12 months of recovery who have undergone a prior yet similar procedure and recovery.
- A Physician may accept as few or as many V.I.P. Veterans as you feel comfortable. You are never under any obligation to accept a Veteran submission. What is most important, is for each experience to bring meaning to the lives of both our Veterans as well as our V.I.P. Physicians.
VIP VETERAN REQUIREMENTS:
*VIP Veteran Application Form
*VIP Waiver of Liability
*Submission of DD214
*Submission of Drivers License
*Access to MRI’s of areas of concern conducted within the previous 12 months
*Presence of soft tissue within affected area(s)
*The degree to which their condition(s) has affected their quality of life and that of their family, friendships and ability to engage with the outside world. *Shares self-motivation, willingness to participate actively in his/her healing process and commitment to V.I.P.’s post-procedure directives, and acceptance / understanding as to the uncertainty of results and patience necessary in enduring a traditional OrthoBiologic recovery of 9-12 months.
* Veteran is Officially Cancer Free for at least one year
* Veteran is devoid of Heart Disease
· Our goal is also to ensure each Veteran is fully prepared once they are offered the opportunity for a Physician Consult. We also confirm the Veteran has access to necessary/related MRI imagery, medical records, & reports if requested, and knows to eliminate all NSAIDS/Alcohol 14 days-prior, and to increase hydration pre and post if accepted for treatment.
VETERAN APPLICATION FORM• The V.I.P. Veteran Application for viewing is here: You can find my form "New Patient Registration Form" at: https://form.jotform.com/83447588257169
VETERAN WAIVER FORM•Signing of our "Veterans In Pain (V.I.P.) Waiver of Liability" at: https://form.jotform.com/200095106365044
Thank you for your interest in healing our country’s heroes in the manner they so greatly deserve.
VIP CONTACT EMAILS
VIP SOCIAL MEDIA T @Veteransinpain FB @VetsInPain IG @VeteransInPain BENSKO: Please connect! LinkedIn.com/in/bensko FB @Bensko T @VetsInPainCEO
Please reach out at any time to
with any additional questions you may have 310-990-8389, or to schedule a Zoom, email TeamVIP@VeteransInPain.org
Veterans In Pain - VIP
Our V.I.P. Physician Network spans throughout the United State, Canada and Mexico, and is comprised of some of the finest experts in the field of Interventional medicine today. We welcome your entry and look forward to discussing how we might unite in our common goal of providing access to healing through responsible FDA Compliant measures.